<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 02, 2026

 I think what happened today in afp v albense was that scotus turned down a stay application. i could be wrong about this. 

https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/100126zr1_j4el.pdf 

i know albense well enough - he went to salasianum - to know enough that i may have a duty to offer evidence re the plaintiff's as-applied claim. it is not unreasonable to fear retaliation from  a guy who routinely retaliates against core political speech. oh the records would speak for themself, could do a public records request.  

Albense is the delaware election supervisor, some similar title. I asked him for a hearing, he wouldn't give me one. When I had sued, they turned me down, saying I hadn't asked for a hearing.  

I should try to dig up some of my old letters from him, that would be a paper trail. 


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?