<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 09, 2017

as sent:

Dear Mr. Rose,

I received your letter of November 30th on Dec. 6th.

  Please do not close my file just yet.

What hapened at the 2016 primary was not an abberation; it was what usually happens when someone tries to vote without ID. It is capable of repetition yet evading review, Roe v Wade, Moore v Ogilvie.

What was different this time was I got it on video. Have you seen the videos? https://www.youtube.com/user/arbivark

A few things have happened since I last updated you.

I would like to receive a copy of the letter you sent the county.

These things include:

1. I made 3 or 4 attempts to early vote at the courthousee. Several times I was told people without ID could not vote, by the people directing the line. Other times I was directed to staff who properly offered a provisional ballot. I ended up voting absentee by mail for Gary Johnson.

2. I filed a notice of tort claims.

3. The county's response to the notice of tort claims was to say that it was proper to deny me a provisional ballot. This is what I would call a smoking gun letter. I am trying to locate a copy, so there will be a follow up letter later.

Professor Rick Hasen has told me this violates federal law.

4. On election day, I went as a credentialled GOP observer to the same polling place. I was greeted "here comes trouble" and, although all I did was sit quietly and watch, I was asked three times to leave by the polling place workers, and a 4th time they had a man who worked at the building, a local fire department, to ask me to leave, but I told him I declained to leave, but would obey an order to leave, but if so would file a second tort claim, so he backed down. I felt ill and left soon after, voluntarily.

I mention this because it might support a finding of actual malice.

5. Meanwhile, in response to Trump's election, the aclu has raised record amounts of funds and may have resources now that it didn't when we discussed this before.

So let's discuss before considering this closed.

Sincerely,
[arbitrary aardvark]

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?