<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 08, 2017

alison hayward wrote, 10 days ago which i am just seeing now,
Greetings, People of the List:

As you may have seen, the California Legislature has amended and is moving quickly to pass the so-called "Disclose" act (AB 249) this week.  In it is a lot of confusing and overlapping stuff about advertisements and major funder disclosure you can read at your leisure.

So I should probably take a look at thatt, if others matters arent more pressing. I do not orgaanize my time well. I almost overflowed the bathtub today because I started a bath and then went to mow the lawn. So I will probably get distracted before really taking on this disclose act. I do not yet know which parts I will object to, but there;s likely something.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?