<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 23, 2017


hasen: Brad Smith and Robbin Stewart on Hasen on Gorsuch on Campaign Finance


Brad Smith (responding to this post)
Robbin Stewart (responding to this post)

I happen to agree with Smith and Muller (sp?) that Hasen was wrong about Gorsuch being wrong on Citizens United. I think Gorsuch was expressing an opinion, and opinions are not "wrong" in the same way facts are. I didn't think it rose to a level where I needed to blog about it. I thank Hasen for linking my post,and it's nice to be mentioned in the same post as Brad Smith. Smithwatch: I think he's no longer guest teaching in Morgantown, but is back in Columbus. I bumped into him at a CLE in northern Indiana awhile back. Hmm CLE's.. there may be one tomorrow.. off to check my emails.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?