<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 27, 2017

In a post just now, I mentioned not having the resources to just dash off an amicus brief to the Supreme Court anytime I happen to be movitated to write one. Part of the reason for thaat is that briefs to the Supreme  Court are very specific about their format. Page sizes and fonts and text size and such. It occcurred to me just now that if somebody were to draw up a template, it would be an easy matter to just plug in the needed text. Maybe the way to do it is download an example, and then just change out the text. I'll keep that in mind next time I'm faced with that issue.
There are a few firms that will do it for you for around $3K, but thaa's a bit out of my budget, especially for amicus work.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?