Friday, December 02, 2016

To do: It occurs to me I need to send  the Indiana Election Division a copy of the county's response to my tort claim about their refusal to issue provisional ballots in the primary.
Because the county isn't following state law,and the state may have converns about that.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?