<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 02, 2016

So one thing I got done today was I filed a notice of tort claim with the Marion County Election Board, covering how an election judge didnt let me vote at the spring primary because I dont show ID. Tomorrow was probably the deadline for getting it filed. For certain state constitutional claims, the notice of torts claims is a prerequisite for seeking damages via lawsuit. I am no expert on these thins and may have omitted some procedural whatever, but I am trying to get my ducks in a row.
I have 1 1/2 years left to file suit, if I can find a lawyer to take the case.

I also voted today, by absentee ballot. This is the first time I've voted absentee, but they aren't letting me vote a regular ballot, and I wanted to get in my vote for Johnson.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?