<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 19, 2016

Levy watch:
Saha Volokh https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/09/19/gary-johnson-is-slightly-good-for-hillary/?utm_term=.db69f116e4cb
cites Professor Levy for crunching numbers showing that Gary Johnson slightly helps Hillary against Trump.
I continue to view Trump more with amusement than with the horror the blogosphere has for him.
He's obviously a wild card and could be very bad, but I suspect like Obama, that he would actually govern in a middle of the road kind of way. It might be the same with Hillary, but she makes me uncomfortable. A couple days ago I drove by the school playground where I first heard her speak back in 92. Didn't like her much then, don't like her much now. I do like Johnson, I just don't expect much out of him.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?