<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Text of my HAVA complaint: Election fraud and accessibility grievance form.

At the May 2016 primary, I went to vote at the firehouse at N. Sherman and New York Streets.
I was denied the vote. After speaking to an election board staff person at the center at Sherman and Washington, I returned and had the election board attorney on the phone, but the official in charge refused to speak to her and ordered me to leave the building. This is online at http://www.youtube.com/user/arbivark. My right to vote, under the voter ID statute, and the Indiana and federal constitutions, was violated.

(notary information follows.)
This was mailed to the Indiana Election Division I think Friday 6/17/16.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?