<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hasen points to an article about a kansas Voter ID proposal. While I could go into a serious critique of the proposal,
for now I'll just note a few of the comments posted in response.
http://www2.ljworld.com/onthestreet/2007/jan/16/mos_voting/

Nah. I think there should be an ultra-secret handshake. And a special decoder ring.
Posted by Damian666 (anonymous) on January 16, 2007 at 6:51 a.m. (Suggest removal)
I'd like to see everyone with a number tattooed on their forehead.

Posted by RETICENT_IRREVERENT (anonymous) on January 16, 2007 at 6:53 a.m. (Suggest removal)
Why not tattoo a number on the inside of my wrist?
Why not inject a radio tracking tag.
Why not swab my cheek for DNA sample?
Why not require me to provide dental records?
This is not a measure to help the voting process.
This is a way to control.
This is a way to restrict.
This is a way to reduce voter participation.
No.
Posted by jonas (anonymous) on January 16, 2007 at 7:12 a.m. (Suggest removal)
Was that a song? 'Cuz it really could be. Probably by Green Day.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?