<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hasen has a new article about Bad Legislative Intent.
I havent read it, probably largely agree with it.
If I had time and energy to read it, I might find the source of a quote I've been looking for, one about how in election cases the usual presumption of constitutionality does not apply, because there is a danger of legislative self-dealing.

The Marion County Clerk's office tells me there were only about dozen uncounted provisional ballots. I assume mine is among them, but the relevant person was at lunch so I don't know yet.
Primary elections were held in several states Tuesday - I forget if anything noteworthy happened. It looks like there's a hangup about installing dsl in my new office, so no expectation of doing much blogging here for awhile longer.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?