<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 03, 2018

plainfield snafu

Inbox
x

Robbin Stewart gtbear@gmail.com

9:37 AM (0 minutes ago)
to mebmvlegal
Yesterday I went to replace my license at the plainfield branch. They refused to issue me one unless I re-signed the organ donor box. my position is that I've signed it before, am making no changes, and need not sign it again over an over.

No one should be compelled or forced or bullied into signing that box. that violates basic medical ethical principles, as well as due course of law under section 12 of article I.

were their actions consistent with bmv policy?

if not, i want a letter of apology.
if yes, we will need to change the policy.


at the moment, my camera man is out of town, but 
if we can't work this out i'll return, video the encounter,
and post to youtube.

i am a lawyer but i have spent most of the past ten years doing hands on biomedial research, so concepts like informed consent come up a lot.

cordially, robbin stewart

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?