<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 10, 2017



ACORN Flawed Business Model Apparently Reappears in Indiana Voter Registration Effort


http://electionlawblog.org/?p=93044

I agree that it's  a flawed business model to have quotas for registration, but the business model was foisted on acorn by some states that made it illegal to pay per registrati
 on. I don't recall whether Indiana is one of those. My roommate was working at this group, for $15/hr, and got caught up on some of his back rent before the story hit and they shut down. He's been working lately  as a volunteer at the county HQ, is behind on his rent again, and I'm evictting him. It's been a strange bedfellows situation; he doesn't understand how I can be a Republican or why I wanted to vote for Trump in the primary, where they didnt let me vote.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?