<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Yesterday I walked into the bank and realized I didnt have my driver's license. I had it the day before.
Maybe somehow I left it at my mom's.

If it doesn't turn up, I'll be back in the hell of you can't get an ID without an ID. I should have made some backup plans while I still had it.

I will update this saga over time. Maybe it will turn up, maybe I have enough backup documents to replace it, but the for the moment I'm undocumented. I have about $150 in cash, and I'm worried about not being able to access the cash I have in the bank.

I've been though this before, including most of 2005, which is what caused me to become active fighting voter ID. Last May, I was prevented from voting for or against Trump in the primary because I won't show ID. I'm fairly confident that was an actionable violation of my civil rights, although I'm not sure I'll be able to find counsel to take the case.

i checked my records and i don't even have a photocopy of my driver's license.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?