<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Sanders, losing in CA and NJ, won MT and ND, but narrowly lost SD, 49-51%. I'm leaving out, was it Arizona? assumed to go Clinton.
As a news junkie, it frustrates me that it it's taken me about 24 hours to find this out. I'm writing this wednesday evening. I like instant gratification. It took me over 30 minutes to get tech support on the line this morning when my internet went down. Once I finally got through to Tony he fixed it, upped my service, lowered my price,and pointed out the great weather we had today. But I had to wait so long to reach him. Later in the day in left the muffler shop instead of getting an estimate on my muffler, because I don't like to wait. I checked drudge, I checked Google news, i mean news.google, I even checked AP, but nobody had full results last night. I expect more. I'm not saying my desires are reasonable or rational, it's just what I want. Anyway, it's a Clinton v Trump v Johnson race now.
I assume Bernie will keep a poker face until the convention.
11 pm update: it was New Mexico. http://whatever.scalzi.com/2016/06/08/clinton-and-sanders-and-the-end-of-the-road/

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?