<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Today I voted.
It went fairly well.
I went in right at noon. He asked for my ID, I said no, they asked again, I explained I had a constitutional right to vote, brief impasse, they let me vote.
I ended up voting straight party Libertarian. I had expected to vote GOP; I didnt even know there was a Lib. in the race. This was for mayor and council. (edit: apparently i got confused and there was no libertarian for mayor.)

Then I went a couple hours later with my roommate when  she tried to vote. They did not let her,
but only gave her a provisional ballot which won't be counted.
I was asked to stop videoing. I declined. They said they were calling the cops and I would be arrested.
I'm not actually sure yet if I was in the wrong or they were. I ended up only getting a minute or two on video; I must have hit the wrong buttons. We left before any police arrived.


 As expected, Hogsett won the mayor's race.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?