<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 27, 2014

Just chatted with old* friend Richard Winger.
I had not realized his legal fees dispute re the top two litigation had been settled, by one of the others in that group.
Also he tells me that the case where the Ohio governor etc. is resisting depositions, is the Libertarian case I'd written a memo for, so I need to go back and check that story.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2014/06/24/kasich-fights-subpoena-testify-federal-trial/11303647/
OK, I probably misunderstood his comments; that seems to be a different case.

* old in the sense that i have known him since the 70s; he never looks any older although in that time I've gone from being a teenager to having a grey beard.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?